Friday, September 25, 2009

VIDEO GAME _ Batman Brawl!

Play it HERE!!!

As part of a Warner Bros. Flash gaming initiative, I wrote and designed this game as a Punch-Out for the Batman: Brave and the Bold animated series. You fight as Batman and Green Arrow against a colorful cast of villains (Clock King, Gentleman Ghost, Black Manta, Owl Man). The opponents can also perform trick moves (Gentleman Ghost turns intangible) that you need to block against.

My goal was to make a game that was true to the action and humor of the show and the sort that I would play if I had a few minutes to spend online.

With Dayna Gonzalez on Animation and H. Stephen Mead as Action-Script Programmer, I think we accomplished a lot with our little team of 3.

Go and BRAWL! and let me know what you think.

EDIT: Since I first wrote this, the BRAVE & THE BOLD series has wrapped up and aired its finale. Thanks to all of the talented people who brought this particular vision to the screen. It was a hoot that made this Marvel zombie enjoy the odder side of the DCU. Animation fans, be sure to check out the Background painting blog of color supervisor William Dunn HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment