Friday, September 30, 2011

COMIC EVENTS _ Nashville Comic Con 2011

Just relocated to Nashville a little while ago and jumped at the chance when I heard that there were still tables left to exhibit at the 13th Annual Horror & Comic Con. I'll be there on Saturday, Oct 1st from 10-7 to promote FEEDING GROUND which just came out in Hardcover on Amazon and in most book stores this week. You can read the first issue for FREE by joining our Facebook page HERE and check out some posters I just printed out for the Con below. Comics, y'all.




I'll also have copies of the Americans UK comic ROCKTRONIC MIX-TAPE  #2, which I think is the best thing the band has put out. Also, the Horror anthology DON'T LOOK! which won a Spectrum Award for the cover art and features our Yeti story, FROZEN DARK.

No comments:

Post a Comment