Tuesday, March 27, 2012

FEEDING GROUND _ For Your Consideration...


Comic Book award season is upon us, particularly the nominations for the 2012 Harvey Awards which are due by April 16th. The Harveys are exclusively selected by other comic creators and you can learn more and fill out the ballot HERE.

Below is a list of categories that our book FEEDING GROUND, published by Archaia Entertainment, is eligible for. Links to reviews for FEEDING GROUND are available HERE.

I personally find it difficult to put FEEDING GROUND up on a pedestal, or even to see it on the rack, next to other work I admire. But, I recognize it as a solid first comic for us as a group and I'm proud of the dense and complex story we crafted. Of my own contributions, I think I was at least able to bring something to the table in terms of my approach to color art and cover design.

Thanks for reading and please let us, and the Harveys, know what you think.

BEST LETTERER
Christopher Mangun, “FEEDING GROUND”, Archaia
BEST COLORIST
Micahel Lapinski, “FEEDING GROUND”, Archaia
BEST INKER
Michael Lapinski, “FEEDING GROUND”, Archaia
BEST GRAPHIC ALBUM PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED MATERIAL
“FEEDING GROUND”, Swifty Lang, Michael Lapinski, Chris Mangun, Archaia
BEST COVER ARTIST
Michael Lapinski
BEST WRITER
Swifty Lang, “FEEDING GROUND”, Archaia
BEST NEW TALENT
Michael Lapinski, “FEEDING GROUND”, Archaia
BEST CONTINUING OR LIMITED SERIES
“FEEDING GROUND”, Archaia





No comments:

Post a Comment